Do you ever feel like you’re in a little bit of a slump? Do you feel like you can’t quite get to where you want to be and you feel like you’ve hit an all time low? Yes, that is for sure something that a lot of people go through – even me!
Today I am going to share with you 50 inspirational quotes that will turn that frown upside and make you FEEL inspired, happy and motivated to keep on going – no matter what path of your life that you’re on.
All quotes belong to their respected owners.
50 Inspirational Quotes That Will Boost Your Mood
1. Someone’s opinion of you IS NOT your reality unless you believe it. Their words are POWERLESS without your acknowledgement. They don’t walk in your shoes, so don’t give them power to direct your path. Keep moving forward and let NOTHING hold you back.
2. Don’t go through life, grow through it.
3. Stay patient and trust your journey.
4. One day you’ll look back and realize that you worried too much about things that don’t really matter.
5. Always deliver more than expected.
6. If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.
7. Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.
8. Falling down is an accident, standing down is a choice.
9. Trust your intuition.
10. A strong women looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.
11. Communicate even if it’s uncomfortable or uneasy.
12. Be the person you want to have in your life.
13. You’re not a mess. You’re brave for trying.
14. Be kind, even on your bad days.
15. I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things that aren’t meant for me.
16. You will not heal by going back to what broke you.
17. Hope. Better days are coming, just keep smiling and trying.
18. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement, nothing can be done without hope.
19. Don’t give up. Great things take time.
20. Do small things with great love.
21. There will always be someone who can’t see your worth. Don’t let it be you.
22. People are not as beautiful as they look or talk. They are only beautiful as they love, as they care, as they share.
23. We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
24. Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.
25. Fill what’s empty, empty what’s full and scratch where it itches.
26. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
27. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
28. Anger will never disappear so long as thoughts of resentment are cherished in the mind. Anger will be disappear just as soon as resentment are forgotten.
29. My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I finished two bags of M & M’s and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.
30. Only you hold the key to your true potential.
31. So many people love you. Don’t focus on the people who don’t.
32. Wake up and do all that you can.
33. It’s okay to live a life others don’t understand.
34. Close some doors. Not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply because they no longer lead somewhere.
35. Your actions are the loudest voice you have.
36. You aren’t failing if you are trying.
37. The level of excellence you want requires a level of obsession most people won’t give and that’s real.
38. Let yourself shine.
39. It is important from time to time to slow down, to go away by yourself and simply be.
40. When you understand someone’s energy, there will never be a need to question their intention.
41. Mindset is what separates the best from the rest.
42. Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, as if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.
43. Having someone who can handle all your moods is such a blessing.
44. Fall in love with your solitude.
45. Be humble, be hungry and always be the hardest worker in the room.
46. What you think of yourself is much more important than what other people think of you.
47. Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.
48. Success is a collection of well-curated failures.
49. Learn to be indifferent to what makes no difference.
50. Be strong. You never know who you are inspiring.
Do you have a particular quote that you live by?